Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yours, Mine, and Ours


Do not be mistaken: this is not the movie with Dennis Quaid and that red-haired chick.

This is the version with Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda as main characters. Also on screen: Tom Bosley, Tim Matheson, and Tracy Nelson. There's another familiar actress, but her name escapes me.

I LOVE this movie. I listen to it every night. At least once. Usually two or three times before sunrise.

When I have more time, I'm going to dissect it. There are so many little things about it that I love and want to explore and examine more closely.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Haha, "red-haired" chick. Yeah, she also did that movie with Pierce Bros-what's-his-face. It's so bad.

Margie said...

Oh, but I liked the parts with Brosnan in them. Okay...I liked the clever parts of the story where he tricks the police with all the men in Boller hats, and then they discover that the painting has been in place all the time. But I hate her in it.